Thursday, September 26, 2013

Oops

I have been so busy, I forgot to post. I've thought about it and now, finally I can.

I had my first party at the end of August. It was successful and everyone loves their products! Especially my mom, she loves the Apple Cinnamon Candle. I do too. What's great is, I don't even have to light it. I keep it in the kitchen and you can smell it.

Tonight I decided to make my own baby wipes. Ava had a recipe for baby wipes. And here it is:
•Make non-toxic, cost effective, homemade baby wipes!! 1Tbs. Ava Shower Gel or Baby Wash, 1 Tbs. Olive Oil or 1/2 Tbs Coconut Oil, 1/2 Tbs Ava Hand Sanitizer 1 cup  Hot Water. Cut a roll of sturdy paper towels in half with a bread knife and place half cut side down into the mixture. Let soak, then remove the inner cardboard tube. Place the half roll in a Ziplock bag or Rubbermaid #6 tub and you’re ready to go! Because there are no chemical preservatives, wipes can go stale--so only make what you can use within 2 weeks.
And what's great is, Costco sells biodegradable paper towels, bingo!

When I had my party, from my sales, I was able to get free product, I love that! And even discount host rewards!

That's all for now!
Read your labels!

No comments:

Post a Comment